top of page

❤️ Amigos en español (de Argentina y el mundo) ❤️

Público·26 miembros

Today: Brentford v Nottm Forest live stream 20 January 2024

9 hours ago — Livestream: Watch on ...

Chelsea manager Frank Lampard out-manouevred his one-time mentor Jose Mourinho - but a comfortable win at Tottenham was overshadowed by alleged racist behaviour aimed at visiting defender Antonio Rudiger. Rudiger was involved in the second-half incident that saw Tottenham's Son Heung-min sent off. The striker was dismissed, following a video assistant referee review, for raising his boot in a clash with the German centre-back near the touchline. Having won the Serie A title in every season under Allegri to extend their run to eight successive titles, Juventus decided they needed more flamboyance and turned to Sarri who likes his teams to weave intricate, passing patterns at high speed through opposing defences. However, old habits die hard and Sarri has often observed that his team drop back to defend on the edge of their penalty area in the style of the more cautious Allegri. Jiangsu Suning and Tianjin Tianhai will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Jiangsu Suning this season have the following results: 14W, 8D and 7L. Meanwhile Tianjin Tianhai have 4W, 13D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Looking back, I can see why the likes of Lockey and Ian Black were so nervous. We knew how much it meant to the fans. It's the greatest achievement of my career. Black: "The majority of us who could still walk hit the town. Others went to bed until the morning when they had to start again for the bus parade. It's definitely the highlight of my career. Finishing your Hearts career on a high with a derby win in the Scottish Cup final, that's the standout game for me. Fortuna Dusseldorf have conceded 33 home league goals. Eight of the last ten Fortuna Dusseldorf league and cup games have seen both teams score Fortuna Dusseldorf have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight home league goals and that was against Paderborn who are bottom of the league. Fortuna Dusseldorf are struggling towards the bottom of the table. However, Southampton will travel to the King Power Stadium for the rematch in much better looking shape. The Saints' 2-0 win over Huddersfield in their cup assignment last weekend stretched their recent unbeaten streak to five matches, and Southampton were beaten just twice in 10 matches overall. However both Abraham and James are no closer to signing on. Paper Round’s view: Abraham has been Chelsea’s most impressive young player this season, with no little competition. He has forced Olivier Giroud to spend the season on the sidelines and the club are expected to sign a replacement. That might be a decisive factor in Abraham’s reluctance to sign up to a new deal until he knows who is competition is going to be at Stamford Bridge. Aston Villa have failed to score in their last three games. Crystal Palace have only scored in one of their last four games. Four of the last six Aston Villa league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Aston Villa have only scored in one of their last four home league fixtures. Only one of the last seven games played between these two sides have had over 2.5 goals scored. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Tom's prediction: 2-2Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last time?Lawro and his guest, Hot Property host Yung Filly, have both predicted five correct results and no exact scores from the seven FA Cup fifth-round ties to be played so far this week. Lawro and Fillly have both gone for Manchester United to beat Derby 2-0 in the final tie on Thursday, so they will finish level, whatever the outcome at Pride Park. In England, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace are expected to face each other in a Premier League match which will be held at Vitality stadium, Bournemouth city. In the table, Palace takes position 11 with 39 points after playing 29 matches while Bournemouth takes position 18 with 27 points after playing 29 matches. Both teams have scored in three of the last six encounters between them. Porto have failed to win their last two away matches in Liga NOS. Pacos have won three of their last four matches in Liga NOS. Top-of-the-table Porto travel to Pacos de Ferreira in Liga NOS action on Monday night. Leading champions Benfica by three points, Porto took top spot after a 4-0 win over Boavista on Tuesday night. They will go through regardless of the outcome at the Emirates if Standard Liege lose their match against Vitoria Guimaraes. Arsenal beat Eintracht 3-0 in the reverse fixture at the Waldstadion thanks to goals from Joe Willock, Bukayo Saka and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who replaced Xhaka as club captain. Eintracht are 10th in the Bundesliga, having lost 2-0 at home to Wolfsburg last Saturday. Mustafi 'still here' Shkodran Mustafi, left, has made 121 appearances in all competitions for Arsenal since joining in 2016German defender Shkodran Mustafi is expected to feature for Arsenal, having started all four of their Europa League games despite having yet to feature in the Premier League this season. I'm very excited to get back there. Obviously now I'm in another position, another bench and I will defend my club as well as I can. City were beaten 2-0 by Manchester United on Sunday and Arteta said Arsenal would have to step up a level to inflict back-to-back Premier League defeats on Guardiola's team for the first time this season. Solskjaer wants two midfielders Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has explained that he wants to sign up to two players in the transfer window, reports the Sun. His midfield problems have been compounded by an injury to Scott McTominay, with the 23-year-old out injured, and following the decision of Paul Pogba to have an operation. Newcastle Jets v Melbourne City predictions for Sunday’s match in the A-League. Newcastle Jets season has yet to really get started with no real form to speak of so fat whilst Melbourne City have lost two of their last three, slipping from the top of the league. Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. No team has lost fewer Championship games at home than Cardiff (2) this season. Leeds have only won two of their last six Championship away games. Championship leaders Leeds United return to the pitch this Sunday when they travel to Cardiff for a behind-closed-doors league match at the Cardiff City Stadium. Seven of Liverpool's last eight Premier League victories were secured by narrow one goal margins, with six of the contests finishing 2-1 to a Reds' side that have become experts at grinding out top-flight wins. Until you give young people an opportunity, you never know if they can step up. That's what we're going to do at the SheBelieves Cup," said Neville. The Lionesses open their campaign against the USA on Thursday in a game you can watch on BBC Two - and the whole tournament can be watched across the BBC. So who are the new faces? Why have they been included? And should they be given an opportunity?From 'not fitting in' to England's in-form strikerHow to watch England in the SheBelieves CupThursday, 5 March - USA v England (BBC Two & BBC iPlayer, 23:45 GMT)Sunday, 8 March - Japan v England (BBC Four & BBC iPlayer, 19:00 GMT)Wednesday, 11 March - England v Spain (BBC Four & BBC iPlayer, 21:00 GMT)Chloe KellyClub: Everton Caps: 1Everton striker Kelly's inclusion is no surprise given her form in the Women's Super League this season. The club were the first in the Premier League to announce that players and coaching staff would defer part of their salaries for April, May and June to help weather the shutdown brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Premier League has been suspended indefinitely due to the outbreak, with the UK on lockdown to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. All sport in Italy has been suspended until at least 3 April because of coronavirus, but this does not include Italian clubs or national teams participating in international competitions. Getafe president Angel Torres told the El Transistor programme on Spanish radio station Onda Cero that Uefa rejected his club's request for an alternative venue. Unless it changes a lot before the morning, Getafe will not travel to Milan," he said. Ferguson has steadied the ship since taking over, beating Chelsea at home and drawing at Manchester United in the league, and losing to Leicester City on penalties in the League Cup. Everton, who are now 16th in the standings, are expected to announce a new permanent manager soon, with Carlo Ancelotti widely reported to be the front-runner for the position. Monchengladbach have seen over 3.5 goals scored in four of their last five Bundesliga home games. Meanwhile, Bayern have seen over 3.5 goals scored in seven of their last eight Bundesliga away games. We are confident that Saturday's meeting of these two teams will see plenty of goals scored. Brentford vs Nottingham Forest live watch 20 January 2024 Wa 9 hours ago — 9 hours ago — (WATCH LIVE@) Live stream: Brentford vs. Nottm Forest 20/01/2024 Apr 28, 2023 — How To Watch When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 10 a.m. ... But they did not show any spark until the second half and only 15% of the match was played in Chelsea's third. When they did put pressure on the ball and pushed high up the pitch, Chelsea showed nerves in a match crucial to their pursuit of Champions League qualification. Jamal Lewis and Todd Cantwell won possession in Chelsea's half and tempted Chelsea duo Mateo Kovacic and Kurt Zouma into rash challenges which brought them yellow cards. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES Crystal Palace: here to help Some positive news from Crystal Palace. Chairman Steve Parish has announced that none of the club’s full-time employees will lose pay if they have to take leave as a result of the coronavirus. This announcement follows Brighton’s undertaking to do the same. Ebbsfleet and Woking will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Ebbsfleet this season have the following results: 5W, 11D and 15L. Meanwhile Woking have 13W, 8D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Unai Emery has been sacked as Arsenal manager after 18 months in charge. The Spaniard, who previously led Paris St-Germain to the French league title and won three Europa Leagues with Sevilla, was appointed Gunners boss in May 2018, succeeding Arsene Wenger. He is to be replaced on a temporary basis by assistant and former Arsenal midfielder Freddie Ljungberg. Arsenal said the decision had been "taken due to results and performances not being at the level required". Arsenal's legal team have been in contact with their Manchester City counterparts over Mikel Arteta becoming the next Gunners boss, but there is still no agreement in place. Arteta has said his farewells to City staff, with the expectation being that he will be unveiled on Friday. The Spaniard remains under contract as City are still waiting for Arsenal to offer to pay compensation. Interim boss Freddie Ljungberg had his news conference cancelled on Thursday. The most important thing is for everyone to show solidarity. Whatever happens regarding my future will happen but right now is not important as we don't even know when we will return to training. Paper Round’s view: Pedro has been mainly reliable, occasionally excellent and sometimes disappointing at Chelsea, but for £30 he has been a signing of exceptionally good value. So I said if you don't know the information, why would I put myself at risk?"At Monday's meeting, Premier League clubs agreed to stage one of the return-to-training protocols. As well as training being restricted to groups of no more than five, sessions must last no longer than 75 minutes for each player. Social distancing must be adhered to. Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce said the league had been "meticulous" over the protocols and "done everything they possibly can to make sure that everything is safe" for the return to training. These goals could make all the difference in a dreary United side. Read the full story Video - Man Utd target prepares his goodbyes ahead of €70m transfer – Euro Papers01:26 Leicester line up Bertrand as Chilwell replacement Leicester City are planning to make a move for Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand in the summer as a replacement for Ben Chilwell who is said to be on his way to Stamford Bridge. Watch Brentford vs. Nottingham live: TV channel, free EPL 44 minutes ago — Brentford vs. Nottingham Forest · When: Saturday, January 20 · Time: 12:30 p.m. ET · TV Channel: NBC (4K) · Live Stream: fuboTV (watch for free) ... Sporting have won all of their last five meetings with Santa Clara and both teams have scored in two of those clashes while three of those encounters have produced over 2.5 goals. The hosts have only won one of their last six matches in all competitions while the visitors have won four of their last six matches in league and cup, so you can see why we have backed Sporting to win on Monday. Jena is on last place on the table with just 17 points and during this break they probably reconcile with the fact they are going to relegate this season so they might released some players and it is a question which squad is going to play today versus chemnitzer and on the other side chemnitzer is just 1 point above relegation zone so it is pretty important for them to get the win in this match and I think they will be motivated to score 2-3 goals and hopefully that is going to be enough to win with 2 goals difference Tottenham's two Champions League games against German opposition this season have produced 13 goals. The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has seen more goals than any other venue in this season's Champions League (20 goals; 11 for Tottenham, 9 against). TottenhamLosing finalists in 2018-19, Tottenham are in the knockout stages of the Champions League for the third consecutive season - they had only made it past the group phase once before (2010-11). Gregg was named goalkeeper of the year after helping Northern Ireland to the quarter-finals of the 1958 World CupThe goalkeeper was determined that the tragic event would not define his career, or indeed his life. I would be telling lies if I said that I thought about it all the time. In fact I would go insane," he said in 2018 before a service marking 60 years since the disaster. I know the media would like to talk about what happened on a runway. This match-up looks like the perfect one to expect some extra goals on both sides. Two nice balanced squad, offensively minded oriented that love to play open football with a goal more. The power is present in the attacks, the quality of the rosters allows to believe that playing under that way, the good result will come. Nacional Potosi is more powerful as hosts while from the other side The Strongest is consistently one of the best teams in the league. IMO, we can expect goals on both sides pretty much sure and one dynamic match which can produce at least 4 goals in combine. [LIVE@STREAM~TV!] Nottingham Forest v Brentford 1 hour ago — Watch Nottingham Forest vs Brentford game on Jan 20, 2024. If you're looking for the latest guide on where to watch Rugby live streams for ... FRIDAY’S BIG HEADLINES Liverpool’s invincible year A lot can happen in a year. You can get pregnant, carry a baby for nine months, have a baby, and get pregnant again. Birds can migrate thousands of miles across the globe, and back again. You can now watch not one, but two whole series of Love Island. Burnley boss] Sean Dyche is a brilliant manager. From the first day he walked in [Trippier played for Burnley from 2011-2015, initially on loan] he sorted my career out basically. From when I was young, stupid and going out, he just sat me down and said 'no more'. Unbelievable manager and I loved playing for him and, who knows, one day I might get the opportunity to play for him again. I can improve on my defending'"In the Premier League, I was too eager to get forward. Paper Round's view: It would be a very ambitious move for Juventus to make. Pep has won league titles in Spain, Germany and England, so an eventual move to Italy (or France) would make complete sense if his plan is to dominate all of Europe's top five leagues. Launching a "money-no-object" deal at Guardiola proves that the Old Lady are continuing their "desperate" attempt to win their first Champions League since 1996. ++![LIVESTREAMs!] Brentford vs Nottingham Forest Live 1 hour ago — BRENTFORD VS NOTTM FOREST LIVE STREAM, DATE, TIME, CHANNELS The Brentford vs Nottm Forest live stream takes place today (Jan. 20). ▻ Time: 5:30 ... Dinamo will be meeting with saliva and looking at the last games this two teams have meet together the home team have won many games as compared to the away team and so this makes us to be very sure that this game the home team will win it Assisted by Victor Moses. Posted at 84' Foul by Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan). Posted at 84' Federico Bonazzoli (Sampdoria) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Inter Milan. Alexis Sánchez replaces Lautaro Martínez. Posted at 82' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Omar Colley. Chennai City Vs Gokulam, Indian I league. So far, the records are 4 wins 2 ties and 4 losses for the guest in 19/20 season, and both teams are of similar strength, and therefore this match is going to be an even contest, so it is possible that Gokulam will be closer to winning, so my bet today on draw, I think it's time to both teams settle for points. .I think that guests are a lot of better team at the moment and I expect them to secure a positive result in the end of the match. They should avoid loss After an unhappy season at Barcelona, he joined Milan. His first derby on the other side of the fence was arguably his most memorable as he scored the only goal and claimed revenge on Inter defender Marco Materazzi for an incident four years earlier. Everyone was against me and this motivated me. I won a penalty, and who fouled me? Materazzi. Hunter made 726 appearances for Leeds in 15 years at the club and earned the nickname "Bites yer legs" for his tough tackling. We can confirm that Leeds United and England legend Norman Hunter is being treated in hospital after testing positive for COVID-19," Leeds said in a statement https://www. We would like to take this opportunity to remind the public and the media to respect the wishes of Norman and his family and to give them the space they need during this difficult time. Assisted by Jordan Ayew with a cross. Posted at 55' Foul by Louie Sibley (Derby County). Posted at 55' Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 54' Foul by Tom Lawrence (Derby County). Posted at 54' Brandon Pierrick (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. With their current form, its hard to see anything other than a Watford win this weekend and, unfortunately for us, this is represented in the odds with The Hornets being heavy favourites coming into the game. There is a little bit of value in the goals market though and we’re using this to our advantage by predicting that Watford will score 2 or more goals this weekend. The Watford over 1.5 goal line looks to be a good selection with the Premier League really finding their feet in front of goal.

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido a mi grupo en español! Sumate para chatear con ...

Miembros

bottom of page