top of page

❤️ Amigos en español (de Argentina y el mundo) ❤️

Público·26 miembros

Plymouth Argyle vs Cardiff City live watch 20 January 2024

6 hours ago — [LIVE TV==] Watch: Plymouth Argyle - Cardiff City Live Stream 20 January 2024 Listen live to kick-by-kick commentary of the Greens' Sky Bet ...

With Kane also absent because of a hamstring injury, it leaves Mourinho with a dilemma to solve in attack. Lucas Moura and January-signing Steven Bergwijn are the most likely candidates to deputise up front. Bergwijn scored 14 goals for Ajax last season, scored five in 16 league games before joining Spurs and scored on his debut for the London club, against Manchester City. Moura showed he is capable in front of goal with 15 strikes last season, including two hat-tricks - most famously in the Champions League semi-final against Ajax. Posted at 76' Foul by Shaun Whalley (Shrewsbury Town). Posted at 74' Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Callum Lang (Shrewsbury Town). Posted at 74' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Scott Golbourne. Posted at 74' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Aaron Pierre. Jurgen Klinsmann was appointed in November to fan the flames that Ante Covic saw rising and could do little to stop. Klinsmann looked as though he was steadying the ship (only four defeats in ten matches, compared to seven in their previous twelve) before leaving earlier this month. Caretaker manager Alexander Nouri got that immediate bounce with a win at Paderborn but this was another false dawn as Hertha proceeded to suffer their biggest defeat of the season to Koln on Saturday. The good news for the Reds, however, is they probably will not need to wait long to finally get over the line once football returns. Just two more wins will do the job for Liverpool, although they could seal the title in their first game back if Manchester City lose at home to Arsenal on 17 June. Once the title is wrapped up, next to sort out is Champions League qualification. As things stand, Manchester City cannot compete in Europe's premier club competition for the next two seasons after being banned for breaking Financial Fair Play rules. Leicester v Liverpool (20:00)It is a big positive for Liverpool that they have had a week away in the sun together and, while it was not cracking the flags in Qatar, it was warmer and it was a nice change of scenery to train in. Of course they brought home the Club World Cup too, and if you put all of that together it was perfect preparation for this game. Leicester, who lost at Manchester City, will not roll over and they have got a decent record against Liverpool in recent years. Deportivo Lara will host Caracas for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. No doubt, both teams want to get a positive result in this game. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites on the home ground. Lara is really better team at home. True, Caracas is one of the best teams on the road. In any case, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Hosts will go in this game to victory. Also, it should be said, Lara have better results in the last mutual matches. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Beth England is joint top of the Women's Super League scoring chart with Arsenal's Vivianne MiedemaEngland, who came on as a late substitute in the SheBelieves Cup defeat by the USA on Thursday, says she has spoken with her psychologist "a few times" since leaving Liverpool but has "not needed him recently" as she has enjoyed success on the pitch. There's always going to be someone to help you in your time of need and thankfully he was there for me when I needed him," she added. Replacing him will be one of my biggest challenges because he is irreplaceable. The Argentina forward, who has scored 13 times for City this season, arrived from Atletico Madrid for £38m in 2011. He has been more prolific than anyone else for City and, according to Guardiola, has also scored their most significant goal - the injury-time winner against Queens Park Rangers in 2012 that made the club English champions for the first time since 1968. Chelsea have won six of their last seven league games. Chelsea haven't conceded a goal in any of their last three home league matches. West Ham have only earned two points from their last seven league matches. West Ham have only scored in one of their last four away league games. Chelsea are fourth in the Premier League and have a seven point lead over Wolverhampton Wanderers in fifth. BK Frem and Brabrand will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2nd Division in Denmark. BK Frem this season have the following results: 6W, 7D and 4L. Meanwhile Brabrand have 8W, 5D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In Wednesday will be played most of the games at Turkmenistan's Yokari liga. At this one rivals will be Asgabat and Sagadam. Both teams are neighbors at the middle of the ranking - 5th and 4th positions. The hosts has a point less. In Australia, China's women's football team has been forced into quarantine at a hotel in Brisbane, Queensland, after the state recorded its first case of coronavirus. A 44-year-old man from Wuhan - the Chinese city at the centre of the outbreak - is in isolation at the Gold Coast University Hospital, south of Brisbane. The China team had been due to open the Women's Olympic football tournament qualifiers with a match against Thailand in Sydney on Monday. Plymouth v Cardiff live 20 January 2024 Streaming 16 hours ago — Follow the Championship live Football match between Cardiff City and Plymouth Argyle with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on December ... Plymouth Argyle vs Cardiff City live watch 20/01/2024 Where 16 hours ago — Where to live stream & watch Plymouth Argyle - Cardiff City on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on ... SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Juventus. Federico Bernardeschi replaces Paulo Dybala. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Seko Fofana (Udinese) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Ignacio Pussetto. Posted at 74' Corner, Udinese. Conceded by Gianluigi Buffon. Barcelona's new coach Quique Setien (L) gives a press conference with Barcelona's president Josep Maria Bartomeu (R) during his official presentation in Barcelona on January 14, 2020Getty Images Setien will look to do so while implementing his own style too, and having previously impressed at Betis, the self-confessed student of Johan Cruyff is clear on his vision. This has pushed them to within touching distance of the top half of the table, and with just six points separating them from 5th placed Manchester United anything is possible with so much of the season left to play. SCO Angers v Nîmes Olympique predictions for this Ligue 1 match. The hosts have the opportunity to reclaim second spot in the league here but will Nîmes be able to spoil the party? Read on for our free betting tips and match preview. tonight will be playing match between teams Leipzig and benfica. My prediction for this match is draw result. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons wh yi chose to play this tip. Home team is favorite here but benfica is really underrated in my opinion. Benfica have great team and they are able to take at least 1 point from this match in my opinion. In first match they lost at home 1:2 but they had more chances and they hadn't enough luck. Now I think they will score 1-2 goals and I expect 1:1 or 2:2. Good luck. Live stream - Plymouth Argyle vs Cardiff City 20.01.2024 Highlights and livestreams of Championship 2023/24 football fixture between Plymouth Argyle and Cardiff City. Best place to watch the 20.01.2024 match of ... He also said the league would not consider declaring the season null and void until it was physically impossible to play the remaining 11 rounds of games, adding that such a scenario would cost Spanish football 1 billion euros. Completing the season with matches without spectators would lead to a loss of about 300 million euros, he added. the Osasuna fc team and the Real Madrid fc team, go head to head in Spain La Liga. The Osasuna fc team is in 12th position with 28 points Collected. While guest team the Real Madrid fc team came in 1st place by collecting 49 points. The issue of Xavi going to Barcelona is normal and expected because he will be at his club and it's his first home and he must return there in the future, but as of today, Xavi is the coach of Al Sadd," he said. We know that a club with the size and professionalism of Barcelona will take to official channels to speak of such matters. Norwich started the day bottom of the table and six points from safety and this result combined with others elsewhere increased that margin to seven. They might at least be able to take solace from their performance, but for Steve Bruce's Newcastle there were boos at full-time. The home side's best efforts came from Allan Saint-Maximin, who forced Tim Krul into two good stops while Miguel Almiron should have headed in with the goal gaping. Who is Crystal Palace's top scorer this season? Which of Liverpool's forwards has bagged the most? And from what source have many of Leicester's goals come?The Premier League has only just got going again after more than three months on hold, so you can be forgiven for having forgotten some of what went on before the division's suspension. But we're giving you the chance to test how much you do recall of each side's goals, with our 2019-20 scorer and assist quiz. This is going to be a first game for Carlo Ancelotti on Everton bench and I expect victory for sure and that is because Everton show a lot of improvement in last couple of rounds cause they played versus Chelsea arsenal and united and managed to get undefeated in that 3 games and even got a victory versus Chelsea so I surely expect now from them to beat the Burnley at Goodison and a so I expect from Everton to score at least 2 goals and that Will be enough for this bet if they do manage to keep their net intact Preston North End and West Bromwich Albion will meet and I expect a close and tight game here. Preston is in 6th place with 9 wins 4 draws and 5 runs with a goal difference of 31:22 and 31 points scored, they have been playing really well this season, especially on their own field and so far the best teams are in the league with 7 wins and 2 draws with a goal difference of 25:10 and with 23 points scored while the WBA is in 2nd place with 11 victories with 6 drawers and 1 loss with 39 points bagged. The WBA is also playing good football. I'm still finding my feet in England but it's been quality working with Beth [England], she's a great player. We're going to complement each other well. I'm pleased to get an assist, but I need to sharpen up on my shooting. I've been a bit rusty coming back from a break but it's always good to start. LASK v Manchester United? Audience deprived. Sevilla v Roma? Crowd-less. Getafe v Inter Milan? Lonely stadium. Wolverhampton Wanderers v Olympiacos? Sans fans (our current favourite). And it gets worse. ALL Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 fixtures in France will be behind closed doors until April 15, as will La Liga games for at least two weeks and Poland’s Euro 2020 warm-up matches. Initially an itinerary had gone round to them saying they were staying in dorms - trying to wind them up. Willie Miller was the captain so the dossier was directed at his wife Claire, and she threw a bit of a wobbly, but they had a good try at winding her and the rest of the girls up. In our hotel, we were playing scrabble. We were in sleeping bags trying to keep warm'The weather turned overnight. It was torrential rain. Cardiff City 2-2 Plymouth Argyle: Morgan Whittaker scores Dec 26, 2023 — Report and free match highlights from the Sky Bet Championship match between Cardiff City and Plymouth Argyle at the Cardiff City Stadium on ... Mbappe doubled the lead before half-time, and Mauro Icardi finished from close range after the break. After Neymar missed a penalty, Mbappe added his second just before full-time. Aholou's straight red card for a foul on Paredes gave PSG added momentum, but Saint-Etienne briefly threatened to get back into the game after half-time when Denis Bouanga forced a good save from Keylor Navas before missing a free header from the resulting corner. Plymouth vs Cardiff live online 20/01/2024 Livestream TV Liv 7 hours ago — Live coverage of the Plymouth Argyle vs. Cardiff City English League Championship game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and ... 14 of Sevilla's 19 La Liga games this season have produced fewer than 2.5 goals, including seven of their ten away matches, with the same applying to five of Real's nine league outings at the Bernabeu. Media playback is not supported on this device West Ham 1-3 Arsenal: Manuel Pellegrini rues Hammers defensive mistakes It just feels like Pellegrini is an empty tube of toothpaste - they are just squeezing the last bits out of him at the moment, and it won't be long until he is done. While West Ham slide down the table, Saints have been heading in the opposite direction with a run of seven points from their past four games. The first 2 games of the season for the hosts were really not that high scoring as they first won with 2-0 away from home at the champions from Klaksvik and than won their second game with 3-0 at home against Argir but their weak opponents had some big chances to score even back then, while next 5 games have been really high scoring on their side losing twice with 4-2 first time at home with city rivals from HB Torshavn a very good game, and second losing 4-2 at Vikingur. A number of fans sang "sacked in the morning" at the end of the match. Everton face a tricky run over the next few weeks, with matches against Leicester in the league and Carabao Cup quarter-finals, plus league games against Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City. It is not the moment to talk about individual positions," Silva, 42, said after the game. We have to look what is best for us as a club and for myself and the players as well - but always the club has to be at the top. The city centre is kind of small but very familiar. On discovering Manchester City were interested in signing him. Bernardo Silva started both legs of Monaco's win over Manchester City in the Champions League last 16, months before joining the Premier League clubIt was an amazing feeling. When we played Manchester City [with Monaco in the 2016-17 Champions League], the atmosphere was amazing. After the game I was talking to my team-mates and we were saying: "Wow, the atmosphere in England is really good. But almost right from the restart they looked more like their old selves. Manager Mikel Arteta must have reminded the players that he had given them an opportunity to impress and they were letting it pass them by. It was a test of both Arteta and this Arsenal team's resolve and one they eventually passed. What was wrong in the first half?Arsenal's big problem all season has been finding a consistency of play. This match sees two teams come together in drastically different waves of form. Marseille are on top of their game with confidence and goals oozing out of them while Metz can hardly keep a clean sheet for love nor money. The hosts were poor again last week against Nice and as a result we're backing this one to finish 2-0 to the away side. Maidenhead have only won two of their ten home games this season and have lost five while Woking have only lost two of their ten away games this season and have won five, so you can begin to see why we’re backing the visitors with a double chance bet this weekend. His first goal against Arsenal was breathtaking. I don't think I have ever seen a side-footed strike hit with such power, and kept under the bar all at the same time. As for his second strike, well that was De Bruyne at his best. Did you know? De Bruyne has been directly involved in 19 goals in the Premier League in 2019, the most of any midfielder in that period. Dan Gosling: He was unlucky not to put Bournemouth 1-0 up early in the second half but when Dan Gosling beat Kepa Arrizabalaga he instinctively knew what the linesman didn't. Every forward would be a bit worse off but Alan Shearer's all-time Premier League goals record would be closer to 200 than its current tally of 260. Gareth Barry's all-time appearance record would potentially be 180 games lighter than its current number of 653. Spare a thought for Kevin Phillips, who would no longer be the only Englishman to win the European golden shoe, having only scored a still admittedly healthy 25 goals in 1999-00. It was one of Schmeichel’s 11 career goals. Brad Friedel came up for a corner to score in 2004 but the only three keeper goals since in the Premier League - Paul Robinson, Tim Howard and Asmir Begovic - have all been long punts up field. See an animated version of Schmeichel’s goal on a very old-school BBC football page here. Lehmann scores derby equaliser We do not have any pictures of Jens Lehmann scoring sadly - but here he is coming forward in another Schalke-Dortmund matchA major derby. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Shrewsbury Town. Callum Lang replaces Daniel Udoh. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Shrewsbury Town. Shaun Whalley replaces Ryan John Giles. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Bristol City. Kasey Palmer replaces Jamie Paterson. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. And that's nothing short of a minor miracle, given the two-month winless run that prompted the sacking of Unai Emery and a lengthy wait for the eventual appointment of a rookie manager. While it is undoubtable that Arteta has improved Arsenal, it must be remembered that he has won just three Premier League games, and surrendered points in a highly disappointing manner to Chelsea, Crystal Palace and Sheffield United. I remember when I was at Barcelona with Mr (Bobby) Robson and Ronaldo scored a goal that is similar to Son's," he said. And this was an amazing goal. I know that he is going to reach the face of the keeper and the control he is unstoppable. The keeper is good, though, but he managed to put it in. Tottenham and England striker Gary Lineker said on Twitter: "Wow. It ended 1-1 after Ahmed El Mohamady’s 83rd minute equalizing goal. The draw saw Newcastle’s unbeaten run extend to five matches across all competitions, and with three clean sheets in the process. They have scored in each of their last four matches, and will be looking to carry this form against the side with the fifth best defence in the Premier League. Wayne Rooney: A top column. Wayne Rooney has been a very good addition to the Times' sport offering and he was at it again this weekend putting across the perspectives of the players in the frankly ridiculous 'this very specific selection of high earners should be contributing more while all the other very high earners who probably earn more do not have the same burden of responsibility' debate. Stream: Plymouth Argyle v Cardiff City Live 20.01.2024 3 hours ago — Where to live stream & watch Plymouth Argyle - Cardiff City on TV today: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on ... We have to fight. We can't be in the position we are in in the league, we can't hide," Ali said. This hasn't been a good season for us. The reality is we are in a bad situation, confidence has gone at the minute. Tottenham are eighth in the Premier League, seven points behind Chelsea in the fourth Champions League qualifying spot.

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido a mi grupo en español! Sumate para chatear con ...

Miembros

bottom of page