top of page

❤️ Amigos en español (de Argentina y el mundo) ❤️

Público·26 miembros

Today: Valencia vs Athletic Club live free 20/01/2024 Watch Live

5 days ago — Discover how to live stream and get game time information for the LaLiga matchup between Valencia CF and Athletic Bilbao.

Ulsan started season great with two wins and also their offense seems to be in very good shape since they scored 7 goals in that two rounds and tomorrow they are huge favorites for the win and I m going to be very surprised if they don't get the win because first of all they are much better team then Busan and also Busan lost both matches, but of course I do not expect from Ulsan to win with just 1 goal difference,I hope for at least two difference but still I want to secure this bet with this handicap which I highly recommend Tractor Sazi will host Naft Masjed Soleyman for this fixture of the league. I believe, Tractor are more ambitious team in this league. Yeah, the hosts are favorites in this game. Tractor have advantage at home stadium. True, they are not convincing team in this season. Also, Tractor is a very unpredictable team in recent times. In last game Tractor is won 1-0 against Foolad. Also, we have Naft M. I. S who's is also very average team in this season. However, the visitors are in better shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, the visitors have the potential to provide s strong resistance. My pick - Naft Masjed Soleyman to win. Having come into the group looking like having a reasonable chance of reaching the last 32, Rennes' performances in the Europa League have been highly disappointing. After 5 matches, the French outfit have just 1 point to their name and have now lost their last 4 games in the competition. Porto are in fine form too; just like Leverkusen, they have three straight wins going to the game. They have an edge though in the fact that they are unbeaten in their last six matches. Leverkusen dropped from the Champions League after finishing third in a group that had Atletico Madrid and Juventus – quite strong opposition – and having managed two wins in the group, they hope to do better here. After Carroll gave the Three Lions the lead with a superb header, Sweden hit back to take the lead before Theo Walcott's equaliser. Welbeck earned Roy Hodgson's side victory in a highly-entertaining encounter. A cracker. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Turkey 3-2 Czech Republic (2008) v Portugal 2-2 England (2004) Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: Turkey v Czech Republic - Euro 2008 What is it about the European Championship and 3-2 wins? Here's another - the first of three at the 2008 tournament - as Turkey produced an unlikely late comeback in Geneva to stun Czech Republic in the final round of group games. Sachter Soligorsk reserves and Slavia reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. Sachter Soligorsk reserves this season have the following results: 3W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile Slavia reserves have 1W, 1D and 6L. This season teams are usually playing attacking football especially Soligorsk res as their matches are often high scoring. But, yet again, the club are facing fierce criticism, after a night when supporters chanted against their ownership and executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward amid inconsistent results and a lack of new signings so far this month. Toxic, embarrassing, worst squad in 30 years' - pundits and fans on Man Utd defeatSolskjaer will face the media again on Friday morning, when the Norwegian conducts his scheduled press conference. Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. The excellent Degerfors IF will win against Norrby IF when it is getting better recently. Specifically, Degerfors IF won the last 8/9 matches at home, won the last 6/10 matches, won the last 6/6 matches at home, won the last 8/10 matches. And Norrby IF has lost the last 5/7 matches away, the last 3/5 matches, have not won the last 4/6 matches and have not won the last 6/7 matches away. The confrontation history shows that in the last 3 away games at Degerfors If's home field, Norrby IF drew 1 and lost 2, 2/3 matches had no more than 2 goals scored, counting the past 7 confrontations, the Degerfors IF won 4 draws 1 lost 2, 4/7 matches ended with no more than 2 goals scored. The visitors should be confident of getting a goal, as they come here in fine form. Cagliari have found the net in each of their last 10 Serie A away games. They’ve found the net in 94% of their games overall, while this week sees them meet a weakened Juve outfit. Juventus have kept a clean sheet in just five league games so far this season; they last kept as few clean sheets at this stage of the competition back in 2010/11. And I want you to think about that fact that you’ll have been so close to it and for many of you it will be the closest you’ll ever get. And you will hate that thought for the rest of your lives. So just make sure you don’t lose. Don’t you dare come back in here without giving your all. Ferguson spoke to Sheringham at length during the break, telling him that he would come on after 20 minutes of the second half if it was still 1-0. Alex Neil's Preston have followed a four-match losing sequence by taking eight points during a run of four games without defeat. They are sixth in the table, although they would have gone third had Dallas not struck in the closing minutes. Leeds, who won seven successive games in November and December, have picked up only two points from their past three fixtures and, after a trip to Birmingham City on Sunday, they face West Brom at The Hawthorns on 1 January. He had to go high to beat David Seaman and that is what he did. It's arguably one of the best goals in FA Cup history. Thierry Henry: Arsenal 1-0 Manchester United (Premier League)1 October 2000 With half an hour gone at Highbury, the French striker flicked the ball up on the edge of the area, swivelled and unleashed a fierce volley over Manchester United keeper Fabien Barthez. Shearer: "You have got a split second to decide what you are going to do with the ball. MANCHESTER, England, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Manchester United made a surprise late addition to their squad on deadline day by bringing in 30-year-old Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo on loan from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua. There were, however, no eye-catching major deals in the final 24 hours of transfer activity for European clubs which continues the trend of recent January windows. After a leg in the first round when he lost to his underrated opponent, Goteborg regained his spirit by winning 3 points against rookie of the league, Varberg. This is a predictable result, although in the opening round Varberg had caused a bit of surprise when defeating Helsingborg. Meanwhile, with Mjallby, as expected, this team shows that they are not strong enough to fight in the Swedish 1st arena when 2 consecutive games must receive defeat against Malmo and Falkenberg. What Mjallby has shown in the past rounds is not convincing and very weak. In addition, Goteborg wants to take advantage of the opportunity to meet weak opponents to accumulate points for the journey ahead. In fact, in the last 5 home games against similarly qualified teams, Goteborg won 3 and drew 1 and lost only 1. So it is hard to hope that Mjallby will make a surprise in the competition. this. Athletic Club live 20.01.2024 Sport ScoreBat is c | Grupo 16 hours ago — ScoreBat is covering Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, ... This potential success is not born of their own acumen but it is rather a function of being extremely and disproportionately wealthy in relation to their peers. That, friends, is similar to privilege: buy yourself out of mistakes that would have deep consequences for those without access to extreme wealth. KEY STATS Bernd Leno has made seven errors directly leading to an opposition goal in the Premier League since the beginning of last season, the most of any player. Since his Premier League debut in February 2018, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored more goals in the competition (45) than any other player, one more than both Jamie Vardy and Mohamed Salah (44). TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Daniel Sturridge leaves Trabzonspor due to ‘gambling’ ban It was late on Monday morning when the news came through that Daniel Sturridge had departed from Trabzonspor after his contract was terminated mutually. A couple of things then ensued: firstly, speculation started about where he might be going next, fans of goal-shy and striker-light clubs said things like “yeah, I’d take him”, and people thumbed through the rulebooks to figure out for which teams, in which leagues, he would be allowed to sign for. Well this is the most logical choice for me here . . Both teams started the new campaign bad. Torpedo Kutaisi lost from Dila Gori with 2 - 0 and from Samtredia 1 - 0 while on the other side Chikhura lost from Saburtalo Tbilisi 2 - 1 and from Lokomotiv Tbilisi 3 - 1 ..Both teams had a very tough opening match and for sure that the players are exhausted..When it comes to quality and experience they are similar for sure . Whenever this two teams meet each other the matches are usually very even and tough and that should be the case today certainly . . Good Luck fellas His niece Amal, who runs The Justin Fashanu Foundation which highlights issues of homophobia and other forms of discrimination in football, will collect the award. I guess for Justin this would be a great moment and I think it's a pivotal moment when we are finally recognising who Justin Fashanu was, not only as the openly gay footballer, but also as a very talented footballer and the first million-pound black player in England,” she told Sky Sports. Genk U21 will host Mechelen U21 for this fixture of the league. Hosts want to win at all costs. On the other hand, the visitors also want all three points. In any case, I expect, this will be a tense match. Genk U21 is one of the teams of the relegation zone. True, Genk U21 are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Mechelen U21 who's is are more ambitious team in this league. Mechelen have an effective attack. However, they have two consecutive losses. True, they played against strong rivals. In any case, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. I think, Mechelen will try to pick up the victory. After all, the Premier League is a multiplex, and there are few more box-office managers in the world than Bielsa: a method actor in football’s theatre of the absurd" Marcelo Bielsa is coming. Jonathan Liew wonders what will happen next, in the Guardian. RETRO CORNER On this day in 2001, Roy Essandoh scores the goal that will ultimately mean for the rest of his life he will be greeted by what we’ll call ‘a certain type of person’ saying “What…the Roy Essandoh?” COMING UP The Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaampions! Yessir, here we are, the pointy end of the tournament. PSG's Marco Verrati was their best player on the pitch, doing wonders to keep the midfield under control and set the pace for much of the first half, but the French side's chances were virtually non existent in the opening period. We had some ideas. We played this system in Dijon two matches ago and it was the system that gave us structure and short distances to defend," Tuchel, under pressure to get PSG past the last 16 stage for the first time in four seasons, told reporters. Ultimately, anything but a comfortable Preston win would be a huge surprise. They are a stronger side than Luton on paper and that is more than reflected in the 11 points that separate the two on the table. Romelu Lukaku scored Inter's winner in first-half stoppage time although the Belgian knew little about it. Alexis Sanchez clipped the ball into the area and, although Lukaku's header was saved by Iliev, the ball rebounded off the goalkeeper's head and looped into the goal. Lukaku and Sanchez then both hit the woodwork in the second half as Inter eased through to the last 16. Kevin de Bruyne - who was involved in the build-up to that goal - was instrumental in midfield with a couple of shots on target, as well as his usual passing game. City looked comfortable all the way through and the second goal came when De Bruyne passed to Bernardo, whose cross was volleyed into the top corner by Jesus. Jesus is now the third top scoring Brazilian in Premier League history - with 32. [WATCH ONLINE=] Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao live free 20 1 hour ago — Check how to watch Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place ... I didn't before (think of using Nketiah) and at the moment we have to think mid-long term with Eddie," said Arteta. We have to respect his evolution and development, we don't have to make a decision just based on two or three games. Valverde's 'final hours' Andres Iniesta says Barcelona are behaving “a bit ugly” amid reports Ernesto Valverde is set to be replaced as head coach. City's number 2 was talked about as a possible successor to Arsene Wenger when the Frenchman stepped down 18 months ago, but was eschewed in favour of former Paris Saint Germain boss Emery. Of course he’ll [Arteta] be a manager sooner or later, he’s young, always he’ll have that," said Guardiola. We are going to finish the season and in future I don’t know what will happen. Meanwhile, Lazio’s last two Coppa Italia campaigns have opened with 4-1 wins over lower-tier opposition, so this should be a straightforward home win. We’re going for Lazio with a -2 handicap in this clash, while a 4-1 home win is our correct score pick with Cremonese scoring in four of their last five away cup games. Montreal Impact boss Thierry Henry took a knee at the start of his side's MLS game with New England Revolution to support the Black Lives Matter cause. The former France, Arsenal and Barcelona striker knelt for eight minutes and 46 seconds. That is the time black American George Floyd had his neck knelt on by a police officer before he died. It was just to pay tribute and show support to the cause," said Henry, whose side lost 1-0. I am fine,” Vialli, who has been working with the national team under Roberto Mancini, told La Repubblica in Italy. In December I finished 17 months of chemotherapy, one cycle of eight months and another of nine. It was difficult, even for someone as tough as me, both physically and mentally. The tests showed no sign of the illness. Posted at 49' Rodrigo (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 49' Foul by Fernando Forestieri (Sheffield Wednesday). Ricardo Pereira's late header sent Leicester into the FA Cup quarter-finals at the expense of in-form Championship side Birmingham. The full-back guided Marc Albrighton's cross past Lee Camp to settle the tie just when it looked as if extra time was inevitable. Findlay says he would have more sympathy for the Edinburgh outfit - and chair Ann Budge - if they admitted the plan was about saving themselves. This is all about Hearts not preparing to accept relegation," he told BBC Scotland. There are not new proposals, they don't address anything new, and they have already been rejected. Budge was the co-chair of a reconstruction group whose plans faltered earlier in May after top-flight clubs indicated they would not support them in a ballot. Hungerford and Dorking will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Hungerford this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 19L. Meanwhile Dorking have 12W, 8D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. As a result of that form, the visitors have seen plenty of low scoring games this season. Just 14% of Preston's away games so far have finished with over 2.5 goals, while 75% of Derby's home games have seen under 2.5. We are backing the same again given the low scoring record. We’re also tipping a 1-0 away win, as Preston head here with 57% of their away games seeing exactly one goal, while Derby are winless against any of the top 12 this term (D3 L5).

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido a mi grupo en español! Sumate para chatear con ...

Miembros

bottom of page