top of page

❤️ Amigos en español (de Argentina y el mundo) ❤️

Público·26 miembros

En vivo Amorebieta Eldense vídeo del partido LaLiga Hypermotion: Amorebieta - Eldense en directo 20.01.2024 Ver en vivo

hace 1 hora — El Amoebieta ha perdido por 2-0 ante el Eldense de Fernando Estévez en el partido de la 23ª jornada de LaLiga Hypermotion disputado en Lezama.

Resumen y goles del Amorebieta vs Aldense, jornada 23 de hace 2 horas — Un gol tempranero en el 8' de Juanto Ortuno y otro de Mario Soberon en el 75' dan la victoria al Eldense en el campo del colista. Both of the two semi-finals saw both teams score. Liverpool are expected to be without Virgil van Dijk for this game. Both teams have scored in five of the last six Flamengo games. The FIFA Club World Cup final takes place and still the tournament isn't exactly loved by the fans. More teams are neeeded in the future but this year we have Liverpool taking on Flamengo. The whole thing about Willian Jose is starting to get a bit much. He's our player and he wants to continue to be our player. I don't know how long for but as far as I understand it he'll be with us until the end of the season. Balague believes a transfer of Willian Jose to Barca would have a knock-on effect involving Martin Odegaard, who is on loan at the Basque club from Real Madrid. Real Sociedad are worried if they let Willian Jose go to Barcelona, maybe Real Madrid will call off Odegaard's loan deal in the summer, so they said no to selling him," he said. Pep Guardiola didn't emerge from the City dressing room for 45 minutes after their 2-0 defeat to Spurs. As sincerely as he tried to sound when he said he couldn't fault in his players, we have our doubts. The Catalan mastermind would have upped the intensity in training this week to correct the problem. We expect a rampant City to destroy West Ham. Back City to win with a -3 handicap. Gerrard's side began the second half unchanged but it took just seven minutes for Florian Kamberi to be introduced, and that put Rangers on the front foot. The hosts lifted the tempo of their play and the noise from their fans and Leverkusen suddenly looked uncomfortable for the first time. Tavernier darted through the middle of the pitch and found Alfredo Morelos but the Colombian, in search of his first goal since early February, saw his firm effort pushed wide. Crawley Town started the season well but have gone off the boil in the past couple of months, dropping into the lower midtable and struggling to find wins. Despite this they are still only 11 points off the playoffs and a sustained run of results could see them mount an unlikely playoff push. The side have the talent with the likes of Camara and Lubala in their ranks but they’ll need to rediscover the early season form that saw them lose just twice in their opening 10 games this season. Resumen, goles y highlights del Amorebieta 0 - SPORT Resumen, goles y highlights del Amorebieta 0 - 2 Eldense de la jornada 23 de LaLiga Hypermotion. LALIGA | 20/01/2024 0. COMENTA ESTE VIDEO. INICIAR SESIÓN. They could have been 2-0 up inside the first five minutes but for a superb last-ditch sliding tackle from Phil Bardsley on King and a smart save by the boot of Pope to parry Callum Wilson's effort. The home goalkeeper would also push away a Jack Stacey volley at the back post and a Harry Wilson header - efforts the away side should have scored. El Eldense hunde al Amorebieta en el fondo del pozo - AS.com hace 2 horas — Los de Estévez se imponen a los azules gracias a los goles de Juanto Ortuño y Soberón en un terreno de juego de Lezama en condiciones pésimas. Amorebieta: marcadores en directo, resultados y partidos El servicio de resultados del Amorebieta se proporciona en tiempo real, sin necesidad de recargar la página. Próximos partidos: 20.01. Amorebieta - Eldense, ... Wellington Phoenix and Melbourne City will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Wellington Phoenix this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile Melbourne City have 9W, 3D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. This particular game will end levelled. Both games are good with tackling abilities and therefore will have more tackling abilities. The home team has good tackling abilities as compared to the away team. With the home side leading the away side, they will both fight and defend their points. It is possible they will both score in this game with over 2.5 goals in this game and a correct score of 2-2 or 3-3 will be scored in this match. This game shall result levelled at the end of the game. To be more save stake on the overs and you will win. Ayoze Pérez (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Jamie Vardy following a fast break. Posted at 63' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Çaglar Söyüncü. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Leicester City. Wes Morgan replaces Jonny Evans because of an injury. Posted at 60' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Wilfred Ndidi. SD Amorebieta vs CD Eldense en vivo y en - Institut Neurolink hace 59 minutos — Website Oficial del Athletic Club · Últimas Noticias, Futbolistas, Entradas próximos partidos, Tickets Tour San Mamés y Museo, Tienda Oficial e ... Guimaraes is in 7th place with 37 points while Sporting is in 4th place with 42 points. Sporting this season seems to have a big distance from the top teams Porto and Benfica and they can't catch Champions League places however even in Europa League will be good for them and today they are against a team that are direct opponent for them. Guimaraes is making a good season and they have scored also 40 goals and have conceded 25 goals in 24 matches. Sporting have scored 37 goals and have conceded 26 goals. I expect an over 2.5 here but however without fans maybe will not be a fast game however I believe in over 2.5. Because the bookmakers are offering a good odd for 2.25 I prefer to bet it. If something goes bad however I lose half of bet so is a good bet for me for Over 2.25 in this match where I expect a good game from both teams that are with a lot of qualities in their teams. Ultimately, although neither side has covered itself in glory this term, it's Scunthorpe who have to be fancied here. Man for man, they are a stronger outfit on paper than Oldham and have showed signs of coming to life in recent months, prior to a couple of disappointing defeats. In terms of performances it was extremely disappointing and I think we didn’t reach our potential," Little said. I think with the team we had we should have gone further but we’ll learn from that and we can always do better but. World Cup. To show women and young girls in Scotland. Just go into anything to achieve and be the best they can. The victory also sends Canada through to Sunday's final where they await the winner of the other semi-final, in which World and Olympic champions United States take on Mexico, with the winner also securing an Olympic berth. Canada dominated possession in a frustrating opening half at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California but lacked inspiration in the attacking zone, managing just one shot on target. Let's continue for today with matches from Emirates and this is next one, where I will bet on goals, what is for me very real and ok to try. So, Al Khaleej is interesting team who will be this season probably in the middle of the table, at least I think so - but we will see what will happen. This team is in this moment last on the table, but they are in good form - four matches, without lose. Guests are played 0-3 and 4-1 in last two away matches, so yes, for me is over pretty good option here. LaLiga Hypermotion: Amorebieta - Eldense en directo hace 2 horas — Final del partido, Amorebieta 0, Eldense 2. Final segunda parte, Amorebieta 0, Eldense 2. Remate parado bajo palos a rás de suelo. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Liverpool 1, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Virgil van Dijk. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the left side of the box is just a bit too high. Bergen, July 2018. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Molde team are the visitors to face SK Brann and in the line-up is a certain Erling Braut Haaland. How April's Champions League quarter-finals would have definitely played out A league on its own: An afternoon watching the defiant Belarusian Premier League Cristiano Ronaldo and free-kicks: Digging into the dramatic drop-off The teenager is under pressure after missing chances the week before but what followed was nothing short of remarkable as Haaland exploded with four goals in the opening 20 minutes. It allowed us to think 'if we can handle that, we can handle most things'. On this day, Shay Given really showed up. Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn threw everything at him, Kilbane had a couple of efforts on target, and Shay had the answer to everything. Arsenal 2-4 Manchester United1 February 2005 Arsenal and Manchester United finished a distant second and third to Jose Mourinho's Chelsea in 2004-05With both clubs trailing leaders Chelsea, this contest reignited one of the great Premier League rivalries. Hello. I watched the game of both teams, if Fortune proved its status as the favorite in the game, but could not win by losing its 3 points, then Cologne somehow did not live up to its expectations before the match with Mainz. I think that today Fortuna Dusseldorf will not give up the victory, since they both play well, they could bet on both, but I don’t want to, because maybe Fortuna Dusseldorf will win and the bet will not work if you look at the statistics of both matches they don’t showed I think that both teams will not lose, maybe there will be a draw, I will bet on Double chance 2X. Luton Town boosted their chances of remaining in the Championship with a victory over Hull City which leaves the Tigers' survival hopes out of their own hands. Kazenga LuaLua's low 20-yard strike with five minutes remaining pulled Luton level on points with 21st-placed Charlton Athletic, who drew with Wigan Athletic earlier on Saturday. The result leaves Hull three points adrift of both Luton and Charlton, although the relegation picture remains complicated by the Latics' possible 12-point deduction for going into administration. DIRECTO SD Amorebieta Vs CD Eldense - LaLiga 2, 2024 youtube.com youtube.com 0:32 YouTube Eli Villarreal Hace 4 horas Hace 4 horas Portimonense have only managed to win one of their seven home games in the Primeira Liga so far this season while Pacos Ferreira have only picked up one win on the road, which is part of the reason we have backed a draw between the pair this weekend. The hosts only average 0.87 points per home game while the visitors average 0.57 points per away game, which suggests that a draw could well be on the cards this weekend. Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea and Manchester United are currently occupying the qualification places, but the likes of Wolves, Sheffield United, Tottenham and Arsenal will all begin again with a place in Europe's top competition as their aim. Down at the bottom, six clubs are seemingly battling it out to avoid the drop. Bottom club Norwich are six points adrift on 21 points. Aston Villa and Bournemouth are the two clubs above them but are part of a group of five clubs, along with Watford, West Ham and Brighton, separated by just four points. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Thomas O'Ware (Partick Thistle) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 74' Corner, Partick Thistle. Conceded by Callum McGregor. Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Stuart Bannigan (Partick Thistle) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top left corner. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Partick Thistle. In the Republic of Korea, we expect Gangwon to meet with Ulsan to face one another for a League 1 match which will be held at Tancheon Sports Complex, Seongnam city. In the table, Seongnam takes position 6 with 8 points after playing 6 matches while Suwon takes position 10 with 5 points after playing 6 matches. Granada will go to the game placed eighth on the standings with 20 points while Atletico are third with 24 points. Granada’s fire seen in the earlier matches of the season seems to be running out, and they have three straight losses heading to this game. They have six wins in their last 11 matches and five clean sheets in the last 10 matches. The United Kingdom has over 9,500 confirmed cases with 456 deaths. With nine games left, Leeds are top of the Championship, one point ahead of West Bromwich Albion and seven ahead of third-placed Fulham with the top two automatically promoted. Finishing between third and sixth would pit them against three other teams in the playoffs, where they failed to gain promotion after losing in the semi-finals last season. It’s wonderful. Haaland replied. There are so many young talents, or, there’s young talents, but we can’t forget that we’re good football players as well – we should be allowed to say that now. Sander Berge is playing in Premier League, [Kristoffer] Ajer has been playing in Scotland for some years now, so we’ve got good talent but we’ve also got good football players, we can’t forget that. El Amorebieta cae ante el Eldense (0-2) y continúa sin - EITB hace 1 hora — El Amoebieta ha perdido por 2-0 ante el Eldense de Fernando Estévez en el partido de la 23ª jornada de LaLiga Hypermotion disputado en Lezama. He has, however, found it difficult leaving his partner and two-year-old daughter in Liverpool. It is tough not being with them, but we keep in touch through FaceTime," Baxter, who signed a 12-month deal with the Tennessee outfit, adds. Some of the away games here involve three-day round trips, so I felt it would be selfish of me to leave them in my apartment for so long, thousands of miles from home. Crawley Town vs Bradford predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Will the visitors be able to continue their undefeated run? Read on for all our free League 2 betting tips. Club Deportivo Eldense | Web Oficial | Web Oficial del C.D Fernando Estévez comparece en la previa de la Jornada 23 frente al SD Amorebieta. Tienda. Vertonghen and Alderweireld are both the kind of experienced defenders that Mourinho appreciates and are the most likely of the three to stay beyond their current contracts. Read the full story Mourinho wants to keep Kane Paper Round has something of a Spurs focus today, as the Daily Mail believes that Mourinho has told Daniel Levy just what he needs to make the job a success. In the week that long-serving manager Nigel Clough left the club because of the financial pinch of the pandemic, Robinson said their very existence is being risked by trying to play on this season. I don't want us to play nine games and fork out £140,000 [for testing] when we're having to pay our overheads over the coming months when not knowing when next season's going to start," Robinson told BBC Radio 5 live. Augsburg had led 2-0 through goals from Florian Niederlechner and Marco Richter. After Julian Brandt pulled one back for Dortmund, Niederlechner scored his second on 55 minutes before Haaland's introduction. Victory in the first game back after the winter break lifts Dortmund to fourth in the Bundesliga, four points behind leaders RB Leipzig, who face Union Berlin later on Saturday. Not a proper hat-trick?!German football expert Raphael Honigstein, speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live:Dortmund have been playing without that kind of a striker for a couple of years now. The performance of the day was surely Everton's comeback at Vicarage Road where two first-half stoppage time goals from defender Yerry Mina saw them claw back Watford's advantage. Even after Everton midfielder Fabian Delph was dismissed for a second yellow card foul after 70 minutes, Theo Walcott earned a 90th minute-winner on the counter-attack. Assisted by Pablo Hernández. BookingPosted at 69' Jonathan Hogg (Huddersfield Town) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 69' Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 69' Foul by Christopher Schindler (Huddersfield Town). Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Ultimately, although Lyon's name carries more weight than Reims' and on paper they have the stronger squad, what we're seeing on the pitch tells an entirely different story. Indeed, Reims have been the only impressive outfit of the two and the feeling around both clubs couldn't be any further apart prior to this fixture taking place. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Fiorentina 1, Inter Milan 1. Posted at 90'+6' Corner, Fiorentina. Conceded by Stefan de Vrij. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Valentin Eysseric (Fiorentina). Posted at 90'+5' Danilo D'Ambrosio (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Kevin-Prince Boateng (Fiorentina). Posted at 90'+5' Diego Godín (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Hermannstadt is a favorite in this match. Even if the form is currently anything but good, it is also because they had to go away three times in a row. They lost none of the last five direct meetings, four of which were even won. Whilst the likes of league leaders Barrow and promotion hunting Bromley might be the sides who are getting all the plaudits at the moment, just behind them in the league is a Woking side who have been quietly going about their business and look destined for at least a play-off place this term. The visitors come into this match on the back of three wins from their last five outings and are currently in sixth place in the league. League leaders Barcelona host second placed Real Madrid who have only lost one league match this season. Both sides drew at the weekend and Barca only lead on goal difference from their opponents. This is their game in hand on the rest of the league and they are already four points clear of third placed Sevilla. The Dalglish surname resonates far and wide. Kenny's exploits as a player and manager guarantee that. But the Scotland and Liverpool great wasn't the biggest draw in the family when his son, Paul, decided to chase his football ambitions in America 14 years ago with a move to Houston Dynamo. When I first came over here, Kelly was more famous than Kenny," he tells BBC Scotland. She was working with Sky Sports at the time, then dad got back involved at Liverpool. Bournemouth have lost all five matches they have trailed at half time in the last eight. Sheffield United have five wins in the last nine matches at home. Bournemouth have never beaten Sheffield United. Sheffield United have four wins in the last five meetings with Bournemouth. Bournemouth have three straight away losses. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Valencia 2, Atlético de Madrid 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Valencia. Mouctar Diakhaby replaces Gabriel Paulista because of an injury. Posted at 90'+3' Kevin Gameiro (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Marcos Llorente (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Atlético de Madrid. Conceded by Gabriel Paulista. Football match from the England Championship and we have Luton Town playing host to Derby County. This is another match from the championship where I feel will end in a draw. The host team Luton Town is bottom of the league on 21 point, they are not totally relegated yet as teams above them are still reachable however they need to improve with the results. The team has lost all of its last 5 matches and to stay in the league they have to start getting points from weak teams like Derby. Derby may have 16 points more than Luton but they are a very inconsistent team and I don't see them winning this match either However, he had struggled to ignite Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League and with Arsenal, deployed so many different tactical systems that the side often looked as though they had no plan at all. When you combine that with a manager whose communication skills were said to be so poor that coach Freddie Ljungberg was often mentioned as the one who would end up trying to explain things to the squad. Within two minutes, Raheem Sterling raced down the other end and slotted into the bottom corner with an exquisite curling finish for his 22nd goal of the season. The errors by Schar and Gayle undid Newcastle's hard work, but City kept their composure to extend their winning FA Cup run to 10 games. Having already won the League Cup and with a lead over Real Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League, it could still be a memorable season for Pep Guardiola's side. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Sergio Busquets. Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Barcelona 1, Granada CF 0. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Arturo Vidal. Posted at 75' Hand ball by Sergio Busquets (Barcelona).

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido a mi grupo en español! Sumate para chatear con ...

Miembros

bottom of page